Terms and Conditions
- You will be able to access most parts of this Website and the App Myworks.sg without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website and the App will only be accessible only if you completed the registration. All rights are reserved without prejudice.
USE OF WEBSITE AND APP
- The Website and the App are collectively a platform for the placement of information for or in connection with the employment of persons. We are not an employment agency and we do not perform any work or activity in Singapore for or in connection with the employment of persons.
- You are permitted to use this Website and the App for your own purposes. Certain information may be allowed to be printed and downloaded from this Website or the App. However, there must be no modification of any content within the Website and the App without our consent. We reserve the right to reject any of such liberties and/or use. Any materials on this website must not be republished online or offline or on other platforms without our written permission.
- The full copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website and/or the App and/or related domains are owned by Moonlight21 Pte Ltd and/or related associates and partners. It cannot and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission and approvals.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website and the App are available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites and mobile applications do encounter downtime or glitches due to server and technical issues; as well as other external issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this Website or the App are unavailable at any time and for any prolonged period of time.
- This Website and/or the App may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control or influence. Where possible we will try to update the public with prior warning of maintenance issues and troubleshooting matters but we shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using this Website and/or the App, you shall not post and/or send to and/or from this Website and/or the App any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consent;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the laws of Singapore and other international and regional communities;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, and/or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authority and/or court order requiring us to disclose the identity and/or other details of any person and/or groups posting material(s) to this Website and/or the App in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- We and/or our associates and partners may provide links to other sites and/or mobile applications that may be of relevance and interest to users. We and/or our associates and partners have no control over, and are not responsible for the content on the linked sites and/or mobile applications and/or for any damage(s) you may incur from the linked sites and/or mobile applications (including any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors, loss of data, misinformation, fake news and/or damaging material contained in the linked sites) and/or the availability of any content on the linked sites and/or mobile applications, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to the same.
- While we make every effort to ensure that all our and/or our associates’ and partners’ content displayed on this Website and the App is accurate, timely and complete, we provide our and/or associates and partners the content for purposes of information and do not guarantee the correctness, completeness and cohesiveness of such material on this Website and the App. We and/or our associates and partners are not liable in any way or manner. We and/or our associates and partners may make changes and/or deletions to the material on this Website and/or the App at any time and without notice in any way or form. The material on this Website and/or the App may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material on this Website and the App is provided without any conditions, guarantees and/or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website and the App on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these terms may have effect in relation to this Website and/or the App and/or related platforms.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether and/or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website and/or the App), shall be liable and/or responsible for any kind of loss or damage and/or risk that may result to you and/or a third party as a result of your and/or their use of our Website and/or the App and/or reliance on the information contained in our Website and/or the App. Such exclusion(s) shall include servicing and/or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect and/or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract and/or otherwise in connection with this Website and/or the App.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude and/or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv)any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the Singapore Law.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold us, and our affiliates, partners, associates and employees as well as potential clients, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- any use of this Website and/or the App and/or any related service;
- your connection to the Website and/or the App;
- your breach of any non-disclosure agreement/terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to your access to, and/or use of, this Website and/or the App and/or any related services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.